Congrats to Dirty Bird! 1000 Post Milestone

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of us! I appreciate reading what you have to say.....don't always agree, but that's ok! I know you always have a well thought out comment to share.

+1

I don't care for Dirty Bird. :twisted: The knowledge, results, distances and altitude he gets make me and my Phantom feel inadequate. :x Just kidding. :D Thanks for all the help you have been DB.

1000 plus posts, WOW! Your Da Bird DB. I'm sure many here appreciate all your efforts providing the help you have in those postings, I sure have.

Thanks for all your help :D

Do you get a 1000 post badge like on flytrex lol

:lol:

Congratulations, Dirty Bird! 1000 posts in it self is not as much an achievement, as 1000 mainly informative and helpful posts are. So I clicked on Dirty Birds name to view profile and clicked "Search user’s posts" and reviewed some of the posts. Result: Valuable information and helpful comments :)

There is a difference between reaching 1000 posts by just posting "+1" or "I totally agree" and so on, and actually being helpful.

Dirty Bird is clearly being helpful and adding value to this site, thank you very much :) Maybe a future feature on phantompilots would be a "This was helpful" button, to mark a comment as valuable?

Gizmo3000 said:
..think I hit 1k before he joined ;)

I think I am going to bake a cake today. Well, another post point earned, approaching 1000 posts fast! ;-)

DKDarkness said:
Congratulations, Dirty Bird! 1000 posts in it self is not as much an achievement, as 1000 mainly informative and helpful posts are. So I clicked on Dirty Birds name to view profile and clicked "Search user’s posts" and reviewed some of the posts. Result: Valuable information and helpful comments :)

There is a difference between reaching 1000 posts by just posting "+1" or "I totally agree" and so on, and actually being helpful.

Dirty Bird is clearly being helpful and adding value to this site, thank you very much :) Maybe a future feature on phantompilots would be a "This was helpful" button, to mark a comment as valuable?

I echo DK's sentiments about DB's posts being thoughtful and useful. I also would love to see a "+1" or "Like" or "Useful" button on each post so we can express our appreciation or add our confirmation of value without having to post a separate entry that just takes up space.

congrats, sir.

For months I was a "guest", trying to learn as much as I could about our birds.

Many times your wise sideways head has edified and provided needed laughs. Here's to your next 1000 flights and posts.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr