Complex Drone HUD over SF

Reaction score
Used a bunch of SF footage to work this intricate Drone HUD. Spent forever crafting it..let me know if you dig it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgLkWT246qU

Set In the near future, where cities use semi-autonomous drones for urban security. Human officers monitor drone feeds remotely, and data reports are displayed with a detailed HUD and communicated via a simulated human voice (designed to mitigate discomfort with sentient drone technology).

Alex

Naughty drone, has will of her own... Thats not semi autonomous.

But great video! Very well done..

Sent from my SM-T311 using Tapatalk

Very cool and creative! Haha...."liberal interpretation of FAA regulations".

On the serious side, I've seen similar videos where the Phantoms are flying over very populated cities like New York and San Francisco....and I have to wonder...there's gotta be a ton of cel towers on many of those buildings. Most of the threads on here about 'fly-aways' routinely caution users to avoid areas with high RF activity. I think your footage is outstanding, but man...I don't think I could get enough nerve to fly in such a huge city.

Well done on the video though!!

A great editing job...your audio and special effects are super...and I can believe that "took forever" to put this all together, is accurate..!

That was fun and novel, thanks for sharing. Good work.

Awesome!

How in the world did you get the shots directly over the bridge like that? I'd be scared not only of losing my Phantom but of having the cops shoot the thing down.

I know that here in Virginia, we used to tie our boats to the pylons of the bridges while fishing in the Chesapeake Bay. Post-911 they don't allow that any more. I'd be nervous about making the Coasties nervous by flying directly over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. (That being said, I might have to give it a try!!)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd