Compilation of 2013

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals, Happy New Year to you all.

Please find the following compilation of video I shot during 2013. Hope you enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGh276HyB8k[/youtube]

Nice...

Superb !

Which Video editor are you using to insert location name in your video in a such nice manner ?

Happy new year !

Unus Mundus said:
Superb !

Which Video editor are you using to insert location name in your video in a such nice manner ?

Happy new year !

Happy New Year to you too.

The software used is Adobe After Effects using the Motion Tracking and Camera Tracking functions.

I really enjoyed your video and what an excellent use of titles. I also like the variation in playback speed within the same clip. Great music choice and well cut to the beat. Making an end of year compilation is an excellent idea. Do you mind if I credit you and link to your video on the 'tips to improve your video thread' ? Its a great example of doing things right.

Shrimpfarmer said:
I really enjoyed your video and what an excellent use of titles. I also like the variation in playback speed within the same clip. Great music choice and well cut to the beat. Making an end of year compilation is an excellent idea. Do you mind if I credit you and link to your video on the 'tips to improve your video thread' ? Its a great example of doing things right.

Thanks for your kind words. I have read your post regarding tips with great interest. I certainly have no problem with you using my video as an example.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj