Compatability P2+Gimbal H4-3D+Gopro4

Reaction score
Hey guys

My battery for my Black Pearl screen has died and I'm thinking to use my iphone 5s for video transmission from my gopro 4.

Equipment:
P2
gimbal H4-3D
transmitter 5.8 ghz
gopro 4 black
iphone 5S

Previously I had no issues with the transmission of video to my Black Pearl in real time, though today the " iphone 5S vs Black Pearl monitor " is the crux of my interrogation.
Is the iphone 5S compatible and will it capture video in real time?
If yes, what distance should I expect to get with video transmission?
Also, what battery usage should I expect?

I am about to replace the battery for the BP monitor but I am hesitant since the weight of this monitor is an issue with baggage regulations when boarding planes. Therefor I am considering the use of an iphone. This said, perhaps the iphone is not a good solution, what should I be considering as a setup, an ipad?

Thanks for your help

Hey guys

My battery for my Black Pearl screen has died and I'm thinking to use my iphone 5s for video transmission from my gopro 4.

Equipment:
P2
gimbal H4-3D
transmitter 5.8 ghz
gopro 4 black
iphone 5S

Previously I had no issues with the transmission of video to my Black Pearl in real time, though today the " iphone 5S vs Black Pearl monitor " is the crux of my interrogation.
Is the iphone 5S compatible and will it capture video in real time?
If yes, what distance should I expect to get with video transmission?
Also, what battery usage should I expect?

I am about to replace the battery for the BP monitor but I am hesitant since the weight of this monitor is an issue with baggage regulations when boarding planes. Therefor I am considering the use of an iphone. This said, perhaps the iphone is not a good solution, what should I be considering as a setup, an ipad?

Thanks for your help

Yes your iPhone 5S is compatible with a P2 vision+ but unfortunately not with your P2 non-vision setup. There are also restrictions on the number of lipo batteries you can take on board and how they storied.

Reactions: Mr BoLB
Yes your iPhone 5S is compatible with a P2 vision+ but unfortunately not with your P2 non-vision setup. There are also restrictions on the number of lipo batteries you can take on board and how they storied.
Thanks Jason!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.