Compass

Reaction score
Did they do away with the calibrate button. On the aircraft that is it does not appear it only says normal they will not let me calibrate the bird. I can't not find the button anywhere. I've toggled flight modes and restarted both the bird and controller.

Thanks

You can also calibrate the compass from the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Calibrate-Compass.jpg

Reactions: GHall
Did they do away with the calibrate button. On the aircraft that is it does not appear it only says normal they will not let me calibrate the bird. I can't not find the button anywhere. I've toggled flight modes and restarted both the bird and controller.
They moved it because too many people thought the Calibrate buttom was a warning telling them to unnecessarily recalibrate the compass.
There should be no need to be recalibrating your compass.
Every time you recalibrate the compass you risk giving it a bad calibration which could cause serious trouble.
Here's what DJI recommend in the manual:
i-Q9CJx8r-M.jpg

They moved it because too many people thought the Calibrate buttom was a warning telling them to unnecessarily recalibrate the compass.
There should be no need to be recalibrating your compass.
Every time you recalibrate the compass you risk giving it a bad calibration which could cause serious trouble.
Here's what DJI recommend in the manual:
i-Q9CJx8r-M.jpg
The over- recalibration problem comes from all the youtube videos......glad I am on this forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20