Compass error won't go away after calibration

Reaction score
I have a compass error that won't go away. Only one of the compasses are working. I've also get an error on weak signal to controller. I done every calibration possible , multiple times. I'm frustrated because I can't fly . Someone please help me. Thanks

Not telling you to suck eggs but are you doing the calibration well away from any metal ?

Snow wolf, yes , I've tried calibrating in different areas away from any metal. And it still won't calibrate

Ted 4797, I take it the compass is in the legs?
Yes they are in the legs. Not sure what happens to them. I bought a new set at Amazon to replace an old set after a crash. The legs were trashed on the drone. The new set had your problem. Amazon sent another set and they were ok. I spent a week trying to figure it out. If I took the camera off I didn't have the problem. very strange. Everything was ok after I got the second set of legs.

Be sure to buy legs that have the connector wires attached to them. They don't cost anymore but make it easier.Then go to YouTube and look for a video that shows you how to replace the shell. It is pretty easy. Before you disconnect any wires take photos so you can see which colored wire goes where. I have done a few so if you have questions I am here

I went to youtube but teardown videos skip the part when it comes to leg replacement, do i need to open the drone shell part?

Thanks

Yes. All the wires connect to boards inside. The actual legs are held on by 2 screws under the small white caps that pop off with a screwdriver. The wire's feed into the drone. I would take the xrine apart first and then replace the legs. Take lots of photos.

Thanks a lot, may i ask what is xrine?

Sorry, but i use translator to speak english :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik