Compass 2 Fail out of box

Reaction score
Long time reader first time poster. Received my first DJI product, P4 today at the end of the the known world in Perth Australia. After all the firmware updates (each of which failed at least once during update) and the camera calibration I noticed that following the compass calibration I am still getting errors. Compass 2 refuses to calibrate and I get "Restart Aircraft" from bootup. I think I've got a lemon. Anyone seen this before? I found another guy on DJI forum with same problem and the DJI tech told him to try "tapping" the p4 as compass may have stuck???? Like wtf, it's worth $2k Australian lol

I found another guy on DJI forum with same problem and the DJI tech told him to try "tapping" the p4 as compass may have stuck???? Like wtf,
Unfortunately the DJI forum isn't a good place to get technical information at all.
Most of the DJI people there don't have much tech knowledge.

that is what is so great about this site staff members don't sugar coat things if it is stupid or just dumb they say it like it is keep up the good work

all the good people on this site unlike other site that sugar coats things

Ahh yah, well neways. My P4 DOA. I'm a tech, in the Marine Industry, we have high standards. Seeing that this thing is a heavy pig and could really hurt falling on someones head this thing should have been properly tested before being shipped. I'm disappointed.

Hope you get the replacement fast.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20