Commercial Drone announcement press conference FAA 29/08/2016

Reaction score

Operative word in NFZ is NO! That applies to any aircraft, not just UASs.

I was just curious how would a company like Amazon be able to deliver a package if they tried to send it near a NFZ . Also I live near a Natural Gas Pipe line and they fly a small plane every week checking for leaks.This pipe line goes for 100 's of miles and is in the NFZ about 4 miles from the International airport, Some times they make 2 passes in my neighborhood at a low altitude., Thanks

I was just curious how would a company like Amazon be able to deliver a package if they tried to send it near a NFZ . Also I live near a Natural Gas Pipe line and they fly a small plane every week checking for leaks.This pipe line goes for 100 's of miles and is in the NFZ about 4 miles from the International airport, Some times they make 2 passes in my neighborhood at a low altitude., Thanks
I think you would be out of luck and have to have normal truck delivery :p Sorry you gotta deal with 2day delivery still.

Funny Everyone that has commented is actually on line now. Have a Great Evening.Sorry Jason is off line , he left with the FAA people

I put the video for those who haven't seen it since one else had posted it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1