Come on pilots, just buy it!!

Reaction score
I was originally skeptical, about the Ultimate Flight app, due to the lack of GS.
I realized that everything that Kenneth stated, that he would implement is coming to fruition, albeit not at the speed that some would like, is in fact being implemented. I recommended this to another person that I know, who has the vision+. He spent $10 for the range booster app, but can't justify this app, because the GS still is not available.
Hey!!!
IF GS is that important, use the DJI Vision app., until it is ready in Ultimate Flight.
I love this app, and can't believe that more users aren't purchasing it, but they are spending $ on BS apps, like the range extender apps., that work, sometimes.
Kenneth seems to have a very intense commitment, to this product.
I feel that we should start supporting his efforts, to show our appreciation for the diligence he is showing, to improve on the generic DJI Vision app.

Come on Guys,
If you want to use the generic vision app., fine.
If you want a truly innovative app, then buy this.

Just do it.

I am not associated with Kenneth, but truly believe that his efforts need to be rewarded.

Thanks
Craig

Maybe if I had a Vision...:p

I don't even know what app your speaking of and if your not associated with Kenneth then why are you pushing it ?
I don't use the Booster apps and can't speak of them but have read where some like it and some don't but I wouldn't come in here and say there ******** apps !
If this is good of a app as your claiming it will be brought out in here and then he will get his appreciation for all his work ;)

I'M Broke Kitari ;)

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 914
You can buy it on Google Play.
It is called DJI Ultimate Flight.
$10, and IMHO, worth every penny.

craig4855 said:
I was originally skeptical, about the Ultimate Flight app, due to the lack of GS.
I realized that everything that Kenneth stated, that he would implement is coming to fruition, albeit not at the speed that some would like, is in fact being implemented. I recommended this to another person that I know, who has the vision+. He spent $10 for the range booster app, but can't justify this app, because the GS still is not available.
Hey!!!
IF GS is that important, use the DJI Vision app., until it is ready in Ultimate Flight.
I love this app, and can't believe that more users aren't purchasing it, but they are spending $ on BS apps, like the range extender apps., that work, sometimes.
Kenneth seems to have a very intense commitment, to this product.
I feel that we should start supporting his efforts, to show our appreciation for the diligence he is showing, to improve on the generic DJI Vision app.

Come on Guys,
If you want to use the generic vision app., fine.
If you want a truly innovative app, then buy this.

Just do it.

I am not associated with Kenneth, but truly believe that his efforts need to be rewarded.

Thanks
Craig
Thanks for letting us know Ken. ;)

No ground station, poor resolution in map - compared with DJI.

I downloaded ilovecoffies app a couple of days ago. No limits in ground station. You can set a flight plan as far as you want. Other than that it is identical to the vision app. His is also free but he takes donations. I gave him some $ for his coffee habit, he did a good job. I also have FPV Booster app on iPhone with the flight tracker. It works good and has a setting that enables split screen in FPV. 3/4 of the screen is camera view and the other 1/3 is Google map view. I like it but I wish you could lock the map like you can in ground station to keep it from moving around.

ccase39 said:
I downloaded ilovecoffies app a couple of days ago. No limits in ground station. You can set a flight plan as far as you want. Other than that it is identical to the vision app. His is also free but he takes donations. I gave him some $ for his coffee habit, he did a good job. I also have FPV Booster app on iPhone with the flight tracker. It works good and has a setting that enables split screen in FPV. 3/4 of the screen is camera view and the other 1/3 is Google map view. I like it but I wish you could lock the map like you can in ground station to keep it from moving around.
I thought ILuvCoffee stopped further development of his app as a result of DJI scrambling the code.

I'm actually using both the Unofficial App (ILuvCoffee) and The Ultimate Vision App.

They both have their pros and cons.

I like having the ability to save and load GS Missions, The Follow Me feature, and a few other pros in the Ultimate App.

I'm sure The Ultimate can do a few things the other can't as a result of it bring based on the DJI SDK. But then again, The Unofficial App uses the underlying DJI code.

djsydvicious said:
BWJ said:
Have you seen the latest version?

Do you mean v1.23 with:

GS
follow me
unlocked distance
joystick control
voice assist
etc.

Yes it has matured in just weeks and keeps on improving, I am confident that it will keep doing so based upon immediate and direct feed back.

I like it so far and use both DJI and this.

kirk2579 said:
djsydvicious said:
BWJ said:
Have you seen the latest version?

Do you mean v1.23 with:

GS
follow me
unlocked distance
joystick control
voice assist
etc.

Yes it has matured in just weeks and keeps on improving, I am confident that it will keep doing so based upon immediate and direct feed back.

I like it so far and use both DJI and this.
It's on steroids now lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair