Combine harvest

This well done video makes me jealous. I've been working the Fall harvest (corn, soybeans and milo) here in Kansas for the past five weeks. Would rather be flying my V+ taking the video but the harvest scene is so fast paced that it would be difficult to work in some flight time. I'm retired but the farm boy background finds me back out in the country.

Awesome video. Fun to watch too :)

The first 20 or 30 seconds look almost surreal. Maybe a result of the closeup wide angle?

Hey thanks for the compliments. I have some extra free time to fly while waiting for the trucks to fill right now, once we start getting into corn that free time will be gone, so I better get my play time in now. The farm life is the best, I couldn't picture myself anywhere else. It's awesome to be able to film something you enjoy doing, a lot of the local guys who aren't familiar with uav are in awe when I show them videos and pics that I have shot. Would love to get some footage of big equipment at work.

I am just using a stock p2v+, the first shot I just got real close to it(made me nervous) maybe 8 feet?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20