Colored lines and pixelation when playing back videos

Reaction score
Whenever I take videos with the Phantom 4 I find purple and green lines appear every now and then and pixelation occurs. Does anyone else have these problems?
Pete

Is this on your tablet while flying
Is this on your computer after copying the video from the SD card to your computer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

It's on both my Nexus 7 tablet and my Samsung Galaxy S5. I have a 2.4 gigahertz laptop with an advanced graphics card and sometimes on that as well.

I had a problem where big areas of the display were solid green or hot pink in color, was present on my tablet while viewing it live and also on the video, it seemed to get better after reseating the cables to the camera and gimbal. I sent it in for repair because of missing or black pixels, I called it sparkles. I received notice that the problem was the Phantom 3 professional gimbal y-axis video downlink main board. Which they are replacing under warranty. My bird is long off warranty so I am really appreciative and have nothing but praise for the service they provided.

Is the video you're viewing video that's been recorded on your devices while flying, or video that was recorded on your MicroSD card in the drone?

The video transmitted from the craft to your devices is crappy low res 720P. It will contain all the glitches that occur when the signal gets weak or interference is experienced. This is normal.

The video recorded to the MicroSD card in the drone should be pristine without any glitches or artifacts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair