Colorblind camera

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure my camera is colorblind. Seriously though I can’t seem to get vivid color in any setting. Green is never rich green outside. Indoors I’m just playing around and a red shirt in my closet is pink. I’ve left in on auto. I’ve played around with custom settings while watching the Histogram. I’m not a photographer by any means but I just can’t get it to capture true color. I’ve did research on the formulas on here and the net about the shutter speed and the ISO. I just seem to be doing something wrong.

I’m pretty sure my camera is colorblind. Seriously though I can’t seem to get vivid color in any setting. Green is never rich green outside. Indoors I’m just playing around and a red shirt in my closet is pink. I’ve left in on auto. I’ve played around with custom settings while watching the Histogram. I’m not a photographer by any means but I just can’t get it to capture true color. I’ve did research on the formulas on here and the net about the shutter speed and the ISO. I just seem to be doing something wrong.
If you have the white balance set to something that doesn't match the lighting you will get a colour cast and all your images will look wrong.

Reactions: Newbieguy
Which Phantom and app version?
What color setting? (D-log/d-cinelike/Truecolor etc.)

How are you judging the color? (On the live view/jpg image/dng image)

Reactions: Newbieguy
Which Phantom and app version?
What color setting? (D-log/d-cinelike/Truecolor etc.)

How are you judging the color? (On the live view/jpg image/dng image)

P3A
App 3.1.18
I’ve tried all of the color settings
I’ve viewed it live and on my iPad jpeg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl