Color settings for P4P video

Reaction score
With my P3, there's a video color setting called "Vivid" that is my favorite.

I love the camera on the P4P, but there's no such setting. There are, though, a bunch of settings with other names, including Film A, Film B....... Film I.

Can anyone save me the trouble of recording with each color setting and tell me if one of the settings is equivalent to the "Vivid" setting of a P3 camera? Thanks!

I've set the color to "Film-E" after trying out the different color settings as the P4P sat on the floor looking at a bookless bookcase across the used-to-be-blue carpeting. We'll see how that goes.

Too much blue in most of them, but heck, the sea and the sky, what else should I expect? I'm not sure that I didn't do just as well by looking at the different color settings indoors, at night, in artificial light.

I'm still thinking that Film-E might be the closest to "Vivid", which I know I like. Vivid is not exact by any stretch of the imagination, because it exaggerates bright reds, greens and blues. We'll see (sea?). The test location in that video lacks sufficient reds to be able to tell how the different settings will look in landlubber country.

Heck, by December 11th DJI Go 4 would not let me fly without updating to that Dec 9 update.

Entertaining video, Smurf. Thanks!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik