cold weather use

Reaction score
With Mavics operating temp being what it is 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C) will DJI Honor warranty work if its flown in sub 0 temp?
I'm interested in getting one with the extra warranty but where I live I will be looking a flying in sub 0 weather for about 4 months and I'm concerned that if I have a problem dji wont help

I think those temperature numbers only apply to optimal performance as per what is listed in the specs. The drone is expected to handle as written in the documentation within the noted temps. DJI prouds itself on always showing demos of it's drones flying through snow capped mountains or around ice bergs, or dog sleds, etc. Cold weather should not void a warranty. They know people will use the Mavic all over the world in many different places and temps (hot or cold).

Mavic will be used in the extremes for sure. Seriously though.. The thing could be carried in my camera bag just about anywhere. True enough the others can be huffed around to the same places but.... There are times where I get to places and think dang I should have brought my bird.. This thing is going to transcend..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

my main concern is having a problem, needing support from DJI and being told no because i used it out of the operating range...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj