Coal Train

That's great! Very smooth motion in the video. Only (small) suggestion is that the middle part is pretty overexposed. Maybe you already knew that, but the rest is great. My favorite part is the final 20 seconds...the camera angle is awesome...showing the wide open lake and on the right the slow moving train.

Reactions: SeattleDrone
That's great! Very smooth motion in the video. Only (small) suggestion is that the middle part is pretty overexposed. Maybe you already knew that, but the rest is great. My favorite part is the final 20 seconds...the camera angle is awesome...showing the wide open lake and on the right the slow moving train.
The overexposed part was just at the moment the clouds decided to part and let the sun shine though,

Reactions: CPO Coastie
What's the longest a freight train can be?
The record was set on june 21, 2001 in western australia between newman and port headland, a distance of 275km (170 miles) and the train consisted of 682 loaded iron ore wagons and 8 GE AC6000 locomotives giving a gross weight of almost 100,000 tonnes and moved 82,262 tonnes of ore, the train was 7.353 km (4.568 miles) ...Feb 24, 2008

"nd 8 GE AC6000 locomotives givin " I wonder what the mpg gpm for that train was? lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.