Co-Pilot for DJI

Reaction score
I just installed CoPilot for DJI for free from the AppStore, looks like a nice program, curious if anyone has tried it on the P4? I'm hoping to get out and Fly today.

I don't perceive that it does anything that Litchi doesn't do. It also appears to be something of a dead-end app. No Android version and the recent price drop to free would have me a little concerned.

Reactions: jcommisso
Oh for sure, I agree. I bought Litchi and have DJIGo of course, figured why not add another tool in my toolbox. Lol

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Unless these tools / apps are tested well, they could pose risk during flying. It's your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I had to down grade my litchi version today,the new update using panorama,kept crashing half way or so through. Seems 1.11.0 didn't crash.

The copilot app does do what litchi does and is strange why it's free now, I would imagine they will stop writing code for it. But a nice feature is the 3D built in mapping and way points.

Last edited:
I had to down grade my litchi version today,the new update using panorama,kept crashing half way or so through. Seems 1.11.0 didn't crash.
Interesting. I found just the opposite. With the iOS upgrade, I found that Litchi was crashing my IPhone...just plain turning it off. I upgraded it and now it works great again.

No kidding, I,m going to look for a litchi forum,I really like it,all I fly with. I know they have a facebook page

Reactions: Cadbob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav