CM2000 v5 - Settings

Reaction score
Phantom 1.1.1
CM2000 v5
Simple BGC GUI 2.3

I accidentally hit the "use defaults" button in the SimpleBGC GUI software and deleted the pre-loaded settings. What can I use to get close? Can someone share all their settings? Now when I turn it on it just starts moving around like crazy.

I also want to set up the gimbal control on the back. I think I got the wiring all right but when plugged into the NAZA (before accidentally hit the use defaults) the camera would slowly point to the ground. The gimbal control on the remote would just speed that movement up but would not return to center position.

Help would be appreciated. Thanks

Did you get a CD with the gimbal? It should have shipped with one from Hobby Wing, and on it should be a screen capture of the settings they shipped it with.

As for the response on your gimbal lever, I would start by connecting to the NAZA Assistant and calibrating the X1 channel ("Basic" section, "RC" tab).

Great! Thanks for your help. I should of looked at the DVD but I don't have one on my computer and assumed it was what was online. It is working now!! The settings are saved.

One other small question though. The gimbal control is really sensitive and hard to use while the phantom is flying. Ideally I would control just the position and not the speed--it would be nice to mark on the remote what different angles are. Right now it is hard to find the middle position where the pitch stops moving.

Thanks again.

No problem!

My pitch control on the CM2000 is butter-smooth and and the speed is very manageable, but I'm using an aftermarket controller with a pot (knob) for that. It's possible to mod the stock Phantom controller to add a knob like that, if you find the limited range of the lever on the back just isn't cutting it you might want to look in to that option...there's at least one thread on this site about it, and others elsewhere.

Thanks. I need to look into upgrading the knob. For now, I have set the min to 25 so I can move the lever to the right and for sure know where the camera is pointing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.