Cm2000 pitch control too sensitive

Reaction score
I have the pitch control on the 7th channel of my DJI Phantom and the CM2000 gimbal. If I just touch the control dial the camera pans sown a lot. In all, going from horizontal to downward vertical view, I only have to turn the dial about 30 degree. I ther any way I can control it with software to become 180 degree turn of the know. On my phantomount, that was about how much I had to turn the lever, but now that I switched over to the Arris, it is much more sensitive and harder to point, you really have to be exact to get your angle. The same harware was used with the phantomunt and the pointing was much. easier. Any tweaks in the Areis software to fix this?

xstatic said:
I have the pitch control on the 7th channel of my DJI Phantom and the CM2000 gimbal. If I just touch the conteol dial the camera pans sown a lot. In all, going from horizontal to downward vertical view, I only have to turn the dial about 30 degree. I ther any way I can control it with software to become 180 degree turn of the know. On my phantomount, that was about how much I had to turn the lever, but now that I switched over to the Arris, it is much more sensitive and harder to point, you really have to be exact to get your angle. The same harware was used with the phantomunt and the pointing was much. easier. Any tweaks in the Areis software to fix this?

I have my pitch set to RC min.angle at 7 and RC max.angle at 30. That works perfect for me. Get it a try. Good Luck!

I changed the settings in the arris software check the pitch settings, you will see angle mode, toggle it. I think it is supposed to be off. in any case whatever it is just toggle it. This is in RC settings. it works like a charm. when the lever is all the way down, it points down, and back at the top position the camera is in its top most position! Smooth!

If you go to their website they have all the versions to download. If you have a problem let me know and I can email you the software

Which version of their software are you running. I wanted to have a look at it

speed of the arris is controlled by the LPF/SPD settings.
so under LPF/SPD, you'll want to change that number

however, it depends on if you have your pitch controller set to INC mode or not.
ideally you want to make sure the INC.MODE boxes are both greyed out.
Then you can set the LPF/SPD to 8 and it will move much slower and follow the position of the lever..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic