Close Call w/ Helicopter

Reaction score
Was flying with a group of buddies w/ the San Antonio Quadcopter (Drone) Flyers on about 5 acres just west of San Antonio TX when we see this. The helicopter flew directly over us and we all got as low as possible as fast as possible.

Reactions: yorlik
It seemed so much closer in real time, I'm glad it wasn't as close as it looked like from the ground

I have been unable to fly during the day behind my house , where I normally take off from ,because the Power Co. is working on the Power lines & the helicopter they have is at tree top level & you never know where it comes from , its just there before you know it .
I have some good video of the worker hanging off the skid platform working on the Line , pilot is very very good , I can tell you that much . Video is on my cell phone , maybe I will put it to youtube & post it .

I have been unable to fly during the day behind my house , where I normally take off from ,because the Power Co. is working on the Power lines & the helicopter they have is at tree top level & you never know where it comes from , its just there before you know it .
I have some good video of the worker hanging off the skid platform working on the Line , pilot is very very good , I can tell you that much . Video is on my cell phone , maybe I will put it to youtube & post it .

Post it, I would like to see that as it sounds interesting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues