Cliffs of Moher (Ireland)

Reaction score
Last summer, I visited the impressive Cliffs of Moher at the west coast of Ireland. I took my P2V+ V2.0 for a spin, which was quite nerve wracking, given the strong winds coming from the ocean. And at a certain point some of the seagulls started to attack my quadcopter! But I captured enough material to create the video below, which was edited on my iPhone while still on holiday using the iMovie app and a royalty free soundtrack I downloaded earlier.

Enjoy!
Wiebe

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZkw7GyfY3Q[/youtube]

Hey - good video. Ireland is such a lovely place. I like the start where you cut to the music - that works very well. I also like the mix of straight ahead and straight down view especially when flying over the edge of the cliff.

One thing I find off putting is that jello effect in some shots. I'm not familiar with the vision like what damping options you have like those rubber bung type things I have on my Phantom 2 and gimbal, but is there anyway to play around with that? Loose the jello and you'd get the full 5 stars!

Great video, funny how no image can do that place justice. You just gotta be there! I was enjoying it too much to be distracted by any jello, the same goes for many watchers who are not video techy savvy.

WOW...that epic music is a nice compliment to the grandiose views. Nice flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj