Clicking sound

Reaction score
I never noticed this before, or at least until after the recent firmware update.

After running and shutting down, there is a clicking sound coming from inside the main housing.
The power is off, nothing is running. I checked the gimbal, does not appear to come from there. If I remove the battery it goes away. When its running I don't hear it, but with the motor noise, it could be masked.

Anyone else notice this? Does not appear to be hurting anything and it fly's perfectly fine. Just seems odd that something would still be running internally after it's shut off.

I never noticed this before, or at least until after the recent firmware update.

After running and shutting down, there is a clicking sound coming from inside the main housing.
The power is off, nothing is running. I checked the gimbal, does not appear to come from there. If I remove the battery it goes away. When its running I don't hear it, but with the motor noise, it could be masked.

Anyone else notice this? Does not appear to be hurting anything and it fly's perfectly fine. Just seems odd that something would still be running internally after it's shut off.
Hi i had similar noise it was my vps clicking but was audible,(p4 has mecanical sonar)excuse spelling,,i know p3p got different vps unit but presume they do same thing, strange how it go when off or is it off ,its watching you, yeh just pull batt out,

Reactions: Sharky

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj