Clay County Agricultural Fair

Reaction score
We went to our local county fair this past weekend, enjoyed the event, then went back to my truck and launched:). It was my first time flying right after sunset. I definitely love the Litchi app; I can take my time and really think out what I want to do before I even show up...plus use a full computer screen :cool:.

Beautiful! Very nicely done but that tower at the end would have made me wet my pants. That was too close for comfort (for me) for an automated flight.

Reactions: Numone
Beautiful! Very nicely done but that tower at the end would have made me wet my pants. That was too close for comfort (for me) for an automated flight.
How about, when the tower showed up on my screen, the application disconnected and the screen froze :eek: right there with the tower in view! LOL. I was a little nervous but luckily, within seconds (felt like minutes), it reconnected and my cell phone's video stream commenced.
I was further away from the tower than it looked as I was technically flying down a dirt side road and I took out curves on those waypoints so I wouldn't run into the tower on the corner.
Thanks for checking it out, BigAl07!

Well to be honest that tower really adds some WOW to your video so it worked out great. Keep up the good and SAFE work :)

looks pretty good at night! i thought it would look more noisy. what ISO were you on?

looks pretty good at night! i thought it would look more noisy. what ISO were you on?
Hi Hot1119,
I was surprised that the black was not all blotchy like I would normally see in a night time video (with my phone or something). I am not an experienced photographer so I've been leaving it on "auto" for everything and hoping that the software knows best. I'm not sure if ISO get's adjusted automatically or if it just stays at the default setting.
I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

On a separate note: it seems that embedding the link to the youtube video does not increase my youtube views (directly). Since I've posted this thread, the PhantomPilots page shows this thread has been viewed 80 something times. However, my view count on youtube has increased by maybe 10 views. I have my doubts that 70 people have opened the thread and then just decided not to click play on the video......Just an observation

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik