Class D & E airspace.

Reaction score
So can you guy's give some info on the different type of air spaces as well as the restrictions some may have. I live in a Class D airspace and I haven't been flying lately due to this reason.

Last edited:
The search function is your friend. There have been several good postings regarding your question with links to easy to understand charts explaining types of airspace, including restrictions/conditions of use. HOWEVER, the restrictions on use on FAA documents refer to manned aircraft, not UAS. UAS conditions are subject to interpretation and on many forum discussions really Bad misinformstion. To ease confusion Part 107 refers to future rules on commercial operations of remotely Piloted Aircraft(including UAS) under 55#. There are numerous other suggestions posing as rules from private membership organizations. Best course is to use common sense and ask permission of the property owner.

So can you guy's give some info on the different type of air spaces as well as the restrictions some may have. I live in a Class D airspace and I haven't been flying lately due to this reason.
...Jeff, the following link is an Updated Version (Eff 21Jul2016) of a Google-Earth KMZ, 'quote 'US airspace information for the entire United States, extracted from the FAA's National Airspace Resource data' its the best of its kind that i've found.. in my area, i call the airport tower, and notify them when ever i'm flying in Class-D AirSpace, they typically ask a few questions and thats it...
----Link----> Aviation Information
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Last edited:
...Jeff, the following link is an Updated Version (Eff 21Jul2016) of a Google-Earth KMZ, 'quote 'US airspace information for the entire United States, extracted from the FAA's National Airspace Resource data' its the best of its kind that i've found.. in my area, i call the airport tower, and notify them when ever i'm flying in Class-D AirSpace, they typically ask a few questions and thats it...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net
See nothing on that link about a KMZ,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers