Circuit of the Americas from P4P

Reaction score
I was in Austin, TX for business today and I brought my P4P hoping to have some spare time to fly. I ended up passing right by the aforementioned racetrack. There was an open practice of superbikes and there are 8 on the track. Two in the upper right and six more towards the left coming down the straight. Anyone with more cool racetrack pics, post here!!!

ce1e58957b9c422a371824bf6589a020.jpg

Reactions: ftttu and EasyB
I was in Austin, TX for business today and I brought my P4P hoping to have some spare time to fly. I ended up passing right by the aforementioned racetrack. There was an open practice of superbikes and there are 8 on the track. Two in the upper right and six more towards the left coming down the straight. Anyone with more cool racetrack pics, post here!!!

ce1e58957b9c422a371824bf6589a020.jpg
Very cool. You're lucky to have been able to capture this.
I went there a couple of weeks ago to participate in a track day. Went super early and was planning on capturing some aerials shots before the event started and prior to people arriving. Security shut me down. I do understand the concern though since, its within the restricted distance for the near by airport but that wasn't even the reason they cited: "owners do not want the venue to be photographed". That was surprising and disappointing.

Cool pic.

Thanks!! I was concerned that someone may have an issue, but I stayed over public property outside the grounds and gave the tower a shout. I can understand that the owners may not like it, but thats like asking Google Earth/Streetview to stop driving by and taking those photos of your home.

Where you guys on bikes also or cars?

Thanks!! I was concerned that someone may have an issue, but I stayed over public property outside the grounds and gave the tower a shout. I can understand that the owners may not like it, but thats like asking Google Earth/Streetview to stop driving by and taking those photos of your home.

Where you guys on bikes also or cars?
On cars only. Was driving the BMW M line of cars.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj