Circuit board in and now....

Reaction score
Ok, folks, so I wasn't getting any telemetry data and no battery info. So I replaced the cable going from the camera to the main board. No help. Same issue. So I had read that others had replaced their main board and it helped them. So I bought a new main board and installed it.

I can connect to the app and now I get battery info and satellite lock. WOOHOO! BUT.....

Now when I connect the phantom to the Software on my pc, I don't get any info on versions/firmwares. When I hit the Upgrade button it tells me to "connect it to the controller". So now it seems that the PC is not seeing the Phantom through the usb cable. Fix one problem and get two more.

Any ideas here?

I just installed the new board, soldered all the wires back and powered it on. Turned on the app and everything connected like it should.

Thanks for the help.

Jeff

Tried all three ports on my laptop and tried two cables. It worked fine before I replaced the board. Its like the PC is not recognizing the Phantom.

Thanks....anyone else change out their main board? Did everything come back or did they need to update the board once installed? I'm guessing it doesn't have the right firmware on it to begin with.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj