CHOPPY VIDEO!!! PLEASE HELP

Reaction score
http://Watch "Phantom 3 Standard" on YouTube

Okay so this is my video. I just got my P3S 2 days ago. I'm sorry I didn't know how to upload the video directly maybe you can help me with that too. As you can see from the video it's really choppy. I know it's not the best video but I think it was the best to show what I'm talking about. Please help. I've tried different players and it hasn't changed much. Not sure what to do. Thanks

Watch "Phantom 3 Standard" on YouTube

Okay so this is my video. I just got my P3S 2 days ago. I'm sorry I didn't know how to upload the video directly maybe you can help me with that too. As you can see from the video it's really choppy. I know it's not the best video but I think it was the best to show what I'm talking about. Please help. I've tried different players and it hasn't changed much. Not sure what to do. Thanks
Are you talking about the Live View or your exported videos? This is just your live view cache in 720P, it looks fine to me...

I'm not really sure. Sorry I'm new to having a decent drone and I haven't done much fpv. I pressed record on the app and went to the video later. I don't think it's the saved live feed. My other videos do it as well

Ah I see, you are new to all this stuff. Should have read the manual if you didn't haha. You have a few options:
1) When you go to your video cache, there should be a button at the top right I believe which allows you to import the SD card video from your drone to your device. Do that if the following options will not work.

2) Take the Micro SD card out of the camera and plug it into a computer (you might need an adaptor) copy the picture/video files wherever you want.

3) Connect the remote charge cable right above the gimbal (not the usb port under the Standard logo) and then transfer the files to your computer.

If you weren't doing this already, you will notice the huge jump from the 720P live view to 1080P/2.7k or whatever resolution you are set on. I also highly suggest watching some tutorials and reading the manual if you haven't done so already.

Lol. Thanks. I only skimmed the manual. Couldn't resist the urge to get it up into the air.

Yay. Sorry I know I sound stupid and you already knew this but it works. Video is crisp and just how I thought it should be. Thanks

Hi everybody.
I am a newcommer and not a techie.
I have a P4 and my video is super when I view it on my Ipad air in Dji Go app.
I put the video on my Imac and when viewed in IPhoto it is very choppy.
It is filmed with the original sd card.
Any help would be appreciated

Hi everybody.
I am a newcommer and not a techie.
I have a P4 and my video is super when I view it on my Ipad air in Dji Go app.
I put the video on my Imac and when viewed in IPhoto it is very choppy.
It is filmed with the original sd card.
Any help would be appreciated
Your iMac can't handle the video file.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Your iMac can't handle the video file.
Thank Hawkman. This being said what can I do.
Is this common to all mac?
Wich equipment will I need to edit and burn dvd of my videos?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl