Choppy Video after updating to the newest firmware

Reaction score
Hi. I bought 2 new batteries so I decided to upgrade to the latest firmware. Now all my video is suddenly choppy. I use Litchi to fly but I never had this problem until I upgraded the firmware. Could I have done something wrong ? The upgrade said it was successful. Your help figuring this out is appreciated. I wasted the whole weekend at the beach filming unwatchable video

Choppy where? FPV or playing back on your device/PC??

After installing new firmware, some of the Phantom settings are reset. Take a look through them and ensure they are all set to whatever you were using prior to installing the firmware.

i have exactly the same problem ... never something like this before ... after upgrade to latest firmware recorded video "choppy" ... video on iPad is ok ... but recorded on SD is damaged ... as you said "choppy"... it seems to be the problem with new firmware

Mat Rix What video player were you using and how did you fix it.? It sounds like I erased 2 weekends of shooting video at the beach

Mat Rix. I'm using Windows media player. What are you using and how did you fix it ? It sounds like I erased 2 weekends of shooting at the beach for no reason.

Movies in 4k require good computer (hardware) and good player ... im using macbook pro with few different players ... i was surprised because player that worked fine ... suddenly starts chopping. .. after longer examination i've found out ... that some other software in background "colide" with my player ... as a good player i can recomend kodi ....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20