Chk that guys, in lebanon my village

Reaction score
Check that video guys and comment for any tips or tricks video editing,
Done by my old 02v+ by wondershare 6.0.1 video editing

I know it not that pro, but nice to share share with the expert here

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
That was fun and shows us the interesting architecture, a history and geography lesson, all in one. Thanks for sharing.
I used to date a wonderful gal from Lebanon, she was born in Beirut.

Her cousin is the famous men's clothing designer Joseph Abboud
http://www.josephabboud.com

Post more of these interesting vids...

RedHotPoker

Thats nice to know man, just remember that your always welcome in my country and most welcoming in dubai to, since i am working in dubai, joseph aboboud ya very well known . In all Middle East,
Soon ill post a a very nice video in phantom3

Thanx for sharing that nice words, cheers,

Thats nice to know man, just remember that your always welcome in my country and most welcoming in Dubai too, since i am working in Dubai, Joseph Abboud ya very well known . In all Middle East,
Soon ill post a very nice video in phantom3

Thanx for sharing that nice words, cheers,

Thank you, that's awesome. A great people, a wonderful warm country.
Please Send me some Olives? ;-)

I wish I could afford those awesome suits and ties...
But I bought a Phantom 3 Pro' instead.

RedHotPoker

Thanks for sharing, often dream of flying in the Levant. Too bad so much of it is off limits. That area with the cedar trees is especially breathtaking in winter I have heard. Beautiful country, only chance I could have seen it when I was over there the war was going on. A reporter I met in Israel had been detained 2 days having just photographed where the prime minister was assassinated.

Check that video guys and comment for any tips or tricks video editing,
Done by my old 02v+ by wondershare 6.0.1 video editing

I know it not that pro, but nice to share share with the expert here
Thanks for sharing that Omar!
I liked it so much I found it on Google Earth and explored the area. Really liked the music too. With the music and scenery it all seems so peaceful. If you don't mind me asking, what's life like in your village? I guess I'm still old enough to just be totally fascinated that I'm watching a video of where someone lives half a world away AND talking with him in almost real time.
Thanks again Omar,
BOT

Thanks for sharing that Omar!
I liked it so much I found it on Google Earth and explored the area. Really liked the music too. With the music and scenery it all seems so peaceful. If you don't mind me asking, what's life like in your village? I guess I'm still old enough to just be totally fascinated that I'm watching a video of where someone lives half a world away AND talking with him in almost real time.
Thanks again Omar,
BOT
Hey man
Thnx for all those nice words , life is soo calm there no city noise every things just natural, thats my village in south of lebanon, where we had fight and resist for more than 15 years to kick out the Israel military occupations, we hd a really bad times but we are still fighting with life to keep our country nice a nd green, you should know man, thats we are very famous in olive and olive oil in south lebanon we should try it some day its amazing, for the both case thank you and keep in ur mind that your most welcome in my country my village any time ,
Cheeers

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20