Chicago lakefront

Nice work. Videos like this make me miss living in Chicago. Just not in the winter...................lol

Thanks, this is the first time I'm actually looking forward to the season change. I'd like to get some nice winter/snowy footage this year.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Suhail78
I've only had my phantom for about 3 months, so this winter will be my first with it, and i definitely plan on getting some footage! I subscribed to your youtube channel, so looking forward to more videos!

Cool, thanks, I'll sub as well. The real challenge is getting out to fly to get the footage. Life happens, trying to get better though. Taking the phantom with me to more an more places.

Reactions: Suhail78
Cool, thanks, I'll sub as well. The real challenge is getting out to fly to get the footage. Life happens, trying to get better though. Taking the phantom with me to more an more places.

I hear you bro! Especially these days, but the time i'm getting done with work, its starting to get pretty dark out...between that and the weather its tough going!!

That's really cool, I just got my P3 Monday and haven't fly yet and today was really windy. I'm Looking for a safe place to fly close to me since I leave near midway airport, lakefront is legal to fly? looking forward to get out and start flying.

That's really cool, I just got my P3 Monday and haven't fly yet and today was really windy. I'm Looking for a safe place to fly close to me since I leave near midway airport, lakefront is legal to fly? looking forward to get out and start flying.

Yup, lakefront is good to go. Way too windy today. Wanted to get some footage as well. Northerly island is a really good place to practice an get comfortable with flying. Very nice view of the skyline.

Monday's lookin pretty good for flying, the winds should be pretty low, so i'm shooting for then!

Finally may be able to fly tomorrow, weather looks good with low winds, ordered ARGtek range extender, backpack, tablet holder and new decals since I bought it used (once) with two batteries, one brand new the original with only one charge and the decals where placed off position. The ARGtek may arrive on Friday so I will get a chance to test with stock antenna, any tips besides the norm (fly away from people, buildings, calm winds,etc.) for first real flight? Thanks.

Here are a few pics...

64ec905801979ed28bfa1ca142137414.jpg
008a590b9cc7516e8e6ca3eaf9aeedc6.jpg
f4221db0675500094f83cef1d372cb7f.jpg
23898ae2b1d8ebcc53e724175c61439a.jpg

i've been using gopro studios for video edits

I used Hipstamatic on my iPhone for mine. I'm gonna start shooting in raw and start tinkering around more.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.