Chepstow, Newport or Bristol

Reaction score
Any one in Chepstow, Newport or Bristol that would like to meet up, I have a P3 pro that has never been flown got it back in November and I'm looking for flyers for hints tips and advice.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm in Gloucester but have family in Bristol and travel there a lot.

Any one in Chepstow, Newport or Bristol that would like to meet up, I have a P3 pro that has never been flown got it back in November and I'm looking for flyers for hints tips and advice.

In Bath - with a new P4 and keen to learn more about flying it too!

Any other pilots based 'round here wanna meet up?

I'm starting a club called ukphantomclub.webs.com check it out and get in touch if your interested. Maybe we can meet up as I'm based in shrewsbury Cheers ken.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi John, I'm in St Arvans near Chepstow. Also have s P3P, only been flying for a couple of months so a bit of a newbie.

Hi John, I'm in St Arvans near Chepstow. Also have s P3P, only been flying for a couple of months so a bit of a newbie.
Just seen your post. I fly regularly in the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean. Have a look at www.vimeo.com/chrisrichardsonbrand and if you find my short programme "Fly The Wye" you will get some idea. If you want to meet up just go to [email protected] and send an email. I live near Cwmbran.
Hope you are still enjoying flying.
Kind regards
Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers