Chemical Plant Flyover...with crash ending!

Good vid, I liked the cuts. Could have been so much worse if it didn't catch by that ladder and fell to the floor.

I've had to replace two lenses on my gopros. Sourced them on eBay from rage cams as they come from new cameras. 70 bucks or so. Been very happy with them. I also have a cheaper knockoff that I never used if you need something in a pinch I can send it for shipping.

Thanks. I ordered a 5.4 10mp from a place in San Diego. No fish eye. I will see if I like it. So easy to replace on the 3+ Black.

thanks for sharing, sorry for the crash.
were you flying FPV?

Yes I was. I lost the signal for a moment and looked up to watch it clear but moved the stick the wrong way. My bad!

90% of crashes i see are people trying to use RTH. its a risky maneuver and i wouldn't recommend ever trying to engage it into RTH again. thats DJI for you, products that work...... sometimes

Mudflap57 said:
Yes I was. I lost the signal for a moment and looked up to watch it clear but moved the stick the wrong way. My bad!

I have done that before... moved the stick the wrong way in a panic. Glad you are up and running. I guess the prop guards didn't save you. I quit flying with them because they seemed to slow me down and make the P2 handle weird.

Thanks for sharing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj