Check out Hover, the must have app for drone pilots!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

If you don’t already have your “go-to” mobile app for no-fly zones, flight logs, news, or weather, I encourage you to check out Hover. Available for free on iOS and Android, it provides all the tools you need to navigate the airspace safely and legally. Over 42,000 recreational and commercial pilots already use Hover! (ps. I’m the co-founder)

Hover - an app for Drone Enthusiasts

Thanks for the insight!

I have it on my iPhone. The map is really helpful (depressing in the DC metro area). It includes the area around our local airport, and the restricted airspace for Camp David and the local National Parks. Handy.

The weather is not as useful (it doesn't have a forecast, and I can tell what the weather is now).

I have it on my iPhone. The map is really helpful (depressing in the DC metro area). It includes the area around our local airport, and the restricted airspace for Camp David and the local National Parks. Handy.

The weather is not as useful (it doesn't have a forecast, and I can tell what the weather is now).

Thanks for the positive feedback generalshiny! In the next update we'll be including weather forecasts ;)

So looking forward to the app update in a couple of weeks;)

Is there anyway to have the current location update itself while the map is open?

Hey guys,

If you don’t already have your “go-to” mobile app for no-fly zones, flight logs, news, or weather, I encourage you to check out Hover. Available for free on iOS and Android, it provides all the tools you need to navigate the airspace safely and legally. Over 42,000 recreational and commercial pilots already use Hover! (ps. I’m the co-founder)

Hover - an app for Drone Enthusiasts
Yep nice app. Another is Drone Buddy also free and iOS and Android compatible.

Reactions: Clampit
Yep nice app. Another is Drone Buddy also free and iOS and Android compatible.

I'll look into that one also Mike & see what one best for my needs;)

Thanks for the update;)

Reactions: Mike Drone7
I'll look into that one also Mike & see what one best for my needs;)

Thanks for the update;)
My pleasure both are great;) Another nice app when we are flying our P2's is GPS Plan its on iOS but not sure about android. Not that we need it for your other thing or my P3P since they added Glonass:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj