Check out discounted prices for all phantoms on DJI

Reaction score
DJI is running a very good special on all of their phantom models right now. Some great deals to be had.

yes, there are lots of threads on this already here and in the news section and in general discussion.

I'm wondering if these are returned, i.e., refurbed P3s, or if this is a sign of upcoming new products.
DJI won't take risk of spoiling its image by dumping refurbished products into market and declare them as new.

DJI won't take risk of spoiling its image by dumping refurbished products into market and declare them as new.

?

I love my P3A but I wouldn't really put it past them, DJi, to refurbish used P3's and sell them as new. I would not be shocked at all. It would be incredibly hard to tell the difference.

I bought two more P3P's ten days ago from BestBuy for $1259 each (w/2batteries each)... And with the price drop I sure am glad they have their 30 day price protection ;)

With P4 announced and soon available, do you believe we will see another price drop on P3 line?

I bought two more P3P's ten days ago from BestBuy for $1259 each (w/2batteries each)... And with the price drop I sure am glad they have their 30 day price protection ;)

They gave me a refund of the difference when I was past the limit on price match/protection. Needless to say it made my day so I used the money to buy another battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20