Cheating death...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wow, afaik it was a very well executed flight around a city park here in concord, CA. It wasn't until I got home and reviewed the video that I saw how close I was to crashing. I doubt very much that I could repeat this maneuver if I had to. This was my first flight in an urban area. I was trying to stay low, but this isn't always a great idea.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 664
I was flying from a park about a block away. The poles were obstructed and I could not see the power lines from the position I was flying from, approximately 400ft out. I lucked out, this could have spelled the end for my p2v.

i realize that concord airport is nearby but it is not shown as a no fly zone according to the maps I got from the faa. Was I in violation of the rules?

...but somehow flying around an empty field doesn't give me the same adrenaline rush that I got when I first started flying. I like canyons, cliffs, water. Sibley Volcanic park, on a weekday is my favorite spot to fly.

Whatever 'gertie'. You hate us cuz you ain't us.

ThrottleUpGertrude said:
Eastbayvision said:
Whatever 'gertie'. You hate us cuz you ain't us.

No. You're still really confused. There's no hate here.

Just pity.

Why wold I hate someone just because they made some bad decisions and got butthurt when they were called on their stupidity after posting it for all to see?

I dunno? Because you are a whiny troll who has nothing positive to bring to the forum? Cheer up big guy. Keep practicing on your hubsan and perhaps one day mommy will let you fly with the big boys.

Sorry mate, I've already flown all of thos places. Fields and cow pastures bore me. If I needed to ask you where a good spot to fly my p2v I would've done so already. Please don't attack somebody for posting their flight pictures. If you don't like mine then move on to the next. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues