Cheapest Tablet 7"+ for Phantom 2 V+?

Reaction score
I am looking for the cheapest tablet I can buy that I can use as a dedicated tablet for my Phantom 2 V+? I know there are tons out there but from what I read, some work and some don't. I don't want to have to buy an Ipad Mini when I could buy a $80 tablet that will do the same thing. Anyone have personal conformation on any of the cheaper tablets? Thanks

I bought an 8" tablet on the cheapo side. I thought I did my homework. It turns out this tablet does not have a compass in it. I still use it and made a mount for it. But do your homework. Cheapo is one way to go but if I had it to do over I'd get a Samsung. ...my 2 cents

You need a tablet that at least has the following. Has to be fairly decent to handle the wifi videos and process the screens as the bird moves. Your best bet is a quad core with a gig of ram and 1280x1024 resolution. Minimum of 16 gig of internal storage. Needs a internal compas and Wifi. Touch gesture and auto rotate screen with a bright screen for daylight viewing helpful. GPS built in is helpful.
Nexus 7 works good as a dedicated unit. Hope this helps!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj