image.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 783
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 810
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 757
It was actually your mod that inspired mine. I saw these pictures in another post so i thought i'd do something similar. Where did you get that mount from? ( yeah i'm copying you :p )

the mount is hacked up from the cell phone clip that comes with the transmitter... i think i got that aluminum plate from an old panel antenna i had that i was no longer using... only bummer with mine is that you have to extend the leads of the two wifi antennas to plug them in... yours can be done without scraping and soldering on the delicate antennas....

I used u.fl connectors and rebuilt the back side of the antennas so I can plug them in to whatever ...

Before and after...

showatt.php

Done
showatt.php

DBS said:
the mount is hacked up from the cell phone clip that comes with the transmitter... i think i got that aluminum plate from an old panel antenna i had that i was no longer using... only bummer with mine is that you have to extend the leads of the two wifi antennas to plug them in... yours can be done without scraping and soldering on the delicate antennas....

I used u.fl connectors and rebuilt the back side of the antennas so I can plug them in to whatever ...

Before and after...

showatt.php

Done
showatt.php

Speaking of :cough: antennas :cough.......

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj