Cheap, strong case in Australia

Its pre-perforated in a grid, so you just pick out the pieces you don't want. I need to figure out a way to solidify the grid that I have not torn out because if Im not careful now, I can tear pieces I want to keep apart. You can see in the 4th photograph, that is the middle layer, it is split between the RHS leg (top row) and the gimbal/VRS section.

What the size of the case?, also any pressure on the props when closed?

That's the one caffeinated! Thanks I've just landed and aside from the TSA LOCK BEING STOLEN, everything travelled really well. There is a small hand screw underneath the handle which I will remove next time so the inside can adjust with the pressure changes.

Fares; props do not touch anywhere! I snug it to the left as far as I can and have a piece of foam inside the lid that presses against the gps module to stop it moving around.

Fares; props do not touch anywhere! I snug it to the left as far as I can and have a piece of foam inside the lid that presses against the gps module to stop it moving around.

Can yu please upload a side clear photo to show how deep the drone can get in the case?

That's the one caffeinated! Thanks I've just landed and aside from the TSA LOCK BEING STOLEN, everything travelled really well. There is a small hand screw underneath the handle which I will remove next time so the inside can adjust with the pressure changes.

Sounds great, I might have to nick down and grab myself one. I'll blatantly steal your cut-out pictures as a template :)

Enjoy the trip, very jealous here in the cold Melbourne weather.

I will take some more pics over night tonight Fares, stay tuned.

Caffeinated, I've modded the inner two battery compartments into a spot for the props, so will include that in pics tonight :) Make sure you take the bottom layer out in whole pieces so you can cut it down for a ~5-10mm floor piece

Caffeinated, I've modded the inner two battery compartments into a spot for the props, so will include that in pics tonight :) Make sure you take the bottom layer out in whole pieces so you can cut it down for a ~5-10mm floor piece

Good stuff - can the props stay on? If so supercheap tomorrow for me. keep us tuned
Cheers

I will wait and looking forward for it.

One last question
Is the case below the same case you have ?
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435046317.796237.jpg

http://m.supercheapauto.co.nz/Product/ToolPro-Safe-Case-560-x-430-x-215mm/326046

Thanks

Shame its 4.5cm over in overall dimensions to be carry-on on Qantas.
120.5cm versus 105cm limit.

But really good value fro what I can see.

D
Shame its 4.5cm over in overall dimensions to be carry-on on Qantas.
120.5cm versus 105cm limit.

But really good value fro what I can see.
Do Qantas make you put it in the frame to check size zzkazu? I just took it carry on for my last leg with Garuda. They didn't have a problem, and it fit beautifully in OH compartment of 737-800

Sometime they do, more for the domestic flights. No problems on 747 or 380 unless they are picky. Glad its working out for you.

http://imgur.com/o1Oa9PM,yNOI9gA,af3UMMo

Three new photos.

Fares; Yes, that is the exact same one! I will be covering the "Toolpro" writing with stickers; it already has a few fragile stickers and luggage stickers, but I have also ordered a "Caution: This machine does not have a brain. Use your own" sticker to plaster over that area

Props do stay on, and I dare say in this trip there has been very slight contact with the top of the case, as can be seen in the prop top photo. Personally Im not concerned, but thats an individual thing!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.