Cheap option - advanced camera to a pro camera

Reaction score
I'm thinking of changing my Advanced camera to a pro 4k one. But even on ebay i saw one at $300..as the pro is so cheap now..was looking to see if anyone knows where to pick up a cheapish one...i would also probably get rid of the 2.7k one ..i film in 4k with my dji osmo ..and want them to compliment each other. Cheers.

I'm thinking of changing my Advanced camera to a pro 4k one. But even on ebay i saw one at $300..as the pro is so cheap now..was looking to see if anyone knows where to pick up a cheapish one...i would also probably get rid of the 2.7k one ..i film in 4k with my dji osmo ..and want them to compliment each other. Cheers.
Save your self the trouble and sell your advanced drone(I am assuming P3A) on ebay or in the classifieds section on here and just buy a P3P. That's what I would do.

Paul

Reactions: DannyBhoy
Save your self the trouble and sell your advanced drone(I am assuming P3A) on ebay or in the classifieds section on here and just buy a P3P. That's what I would do.

Paul
P3p Refurbished on EBay with a years warranty for $579

I got one delivered to Scotland even with the shipping it was a great deal

Reactions: DannyBhoy
If you are a little techie and good with electronics or following instructions then your cheapest option would be to find a crashed P3Pro camera and swap the gimbal board over.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik