Cheap Carry Cases - UK Supplier

Reaction score
Folks,

I bought two cases from TriFibre a few months ago and i love them to bits. Considering most places charge a premium for DJI cases, i tried to find a budget case.

http://www.trifibre.co.uk/waterproo...atertight-photography-tool-box-with-foam.html

I have two of them. 1 contains the quad with props attached, and all my spare parts, charger, tools. The other contains my controller with 7" screen still mounts, charger and battery for my groundstation, lipo charger for GS battery, 3 spare phantom batteries, spare phantom charger, aerials, and some other bits and bobs. Still loads of room for other bits.

If i wanted, I could take out the spare parts and chargers and get all the flying gear into a single case - not bad for £40 including foam considering it's waterproof, VERY secure, VERY strong and can be locked closed too. The foam comes in several layers, and the top layer is perforated making it simple to get the shapes you want.

Will upload some pictures of mine tonight so you get an idea of the size. Hope someone finds this useful!

B6BD88BD51EF4116BBA591D0CBE64EC2_2.jpg

7E397E76B2EE1FA7FD87DB3D4C9DCAE3_2.jpg

Material Plastic
Interior Length 500
Interior Width 355
Interior Depth 200
Exterior Length 570
Exterior Width 420
Exterior Depth 215
Lid Depth 55
Base Depth 145

This Waterproof Tool Case is heavy duty to give your tools the ultimate protection. The tool case is lightweight and comes with a hand held handle mounted on to the case to allow easy transportation. This Tool case comes with pick and pluck foam to keep your tools secure and protected whilst moving place to place.

Useful Information:

•Compact waterproof tool carry case
•Water resistant seal around the lid
•Pick and Pluck Foam
•Heavy duty
•Hand Handle
•Waterproof case

same case can be had from MCM Electronics. Cat no. mcm 22-24120

sherpa said:
same case can be had from MCM Electronics. Cat no. mcm 22-24120

Your're not wrong - but I'm trying to help my UK buddies out. As far as I know, MCM are only stateside.

Pretty good price that. May get one for the FC-40. Cheers :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1