Cheap cameras

Reaction score
Hi. Brand new to copters. I was given the Phantom 1 as a gift this weekend. Will also be getting a Hero3+ soon. For now, what's a good camera to use while waiting for the GoPro? A good camera but very cheap if possible. Thanks.

I got a carcam on ebay for about $46. There are many on there. It has a small drop down screen.Mine can take max of 3 minute clips but that's fine. Quality is good. It takes a micro sd card. It only weighs about 80 grams so no problem for the Phantom. After you get gopro, stick it in the car. I drive a service van and always have it on just in case of accident or whatever. I am on a tablet now and don't know how to post a link to the one I have or the seller. I'll try on my laptop later if you're interested. The lens can adjust up and down. I really like it. I have used it on my V262 cyclone quads . Nice wide angle lens. Has its own battery, rechargable.

what's cheap. LOL.. Don't wait. I bought a Hero 3+ Black for $300 and a Hero 3+ Silver for $200 on craigslist.

If you get the gopro get a dealer extra warranty. I normally don't get those useless things but a new flyer and a gopro have about a 100% chance of crashing and killing your expensive camera! nice to take it back for a new one! Your welcome.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik