Reaction score

Attachments

• TB2zO79nVXXXXXLXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!2093521154.jpg
    TB2zO79nVXXXXXLXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!2093521154.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 499
  • TB2xp.MnVXXXXXnXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!2093521154.jpg
    TB2xp.MnVXXXXXnXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!2093521154.jpg
    556.8 KB · Views: 467
could you please point to the english version. i cannot read mandarin. Im looking for this type of backpack.

There are global options at the top LEFT hand side of the page. Click the US flag, and then scroll to English in the box next to it...
It doesnt help much with product descriptions, but I think they are fairly obvious...

There are global options at the top LEFT hand side of the page. Click the US flag, and then scroll to English in the box next to it...
It doesnt help much with product descriptions, but I think they are fairly obvious...
No U S flag, other suggestions?

The foam box that comes with the P4 fits into most P3 backpacks if you take out the original P3 foam. Perfect fit and zero dollars cost for me.

Pls dnt buy this garbage! I have one and its not good for ur back! U always feel da hardcase!!!! Get urselves a comfy backpack. Maybe for short distance its ok but mine will never b used again.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I bought one of these backpacks from Photogear in Auckland DJI Phantom 4 Backpack Bag ($49). It is just a bag, no padding but a handy pocket on the front to put your' tablet - the polystyrene case the P4 comes in slots nicely in the case, I have been using it for more than 4 months, I also own the hard-case but prefer this one as it is smaller and more comfortable, using it to transport my P4 on my back while cycling. The added plus is that when you are travelling, or anywhere in public, no-one knows it is a drone.

- Phil.

Reactions: martybabe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers