Charging time

Reaction score
Hi I am brand new at this hobby. I'm looking to buy a Phantom 2Vision. I have been looking to find how long it takes to charge the battery, can any one provide that information? Also any guidence would be appricated.
Thanks
Todd

Hi I am brand new at this hobby. I'm looking to buy a Phantom 2Vision. I have been looking to find how long it takes to charge the battery, can any one provide that information? Also any guidence would be appricated.
Thanks
Todd
Phantom 3P, Battery (4S) takes 1hr and MC takes 2hrs, with my new 100W charger. Interesting also is that it does not matter how much discharge the Battery has, it's the same charging time. Assume it's very similar to your Phantom 2, although your charger might be only around 50W.

Phantom 3P, Battery (4S) takes 1hr and MC takes 2hrs, with my new 100W charger. Interesting also is that it does not matter how much discharge the Battery has, it's the same charging time. Assume it's very similar to your Phantom 2, although your charger might be only around 50W.
Thanks for the help George

Hi Todd,

Welcome to the forum buddy;)

It take my PV2 battery under an hour to charge, that's with the stock switching power supply.

The wifi repeater what's on the TX could take anything from 3/4 hours to charge but this doesn't have to be charge every time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20