Charging Question

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 standard which im now selling for parts so i also have the battery and charger which are like new.I recently bought a phantom 3 advanced and am wondering if i can use the standard battery in my Advanced and charge my advanced batteries ( came with 3) with the standard charger, that way i could charge 2 at a time...thanks

I don't have the battery for Standard but if you see battery voltage as 15.2 written on the Standard battery, both chargers will then be compatible.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Ok yes batteries are same voltage and 4480 mAh and only difference in chargers is the advanced has the remote charger wire as well, just wanted to be certain, thanks.

Yeah l do the same and it's nice having 2 chargers.

Is your parts bird posted?

Reactions: Ben Sandwith
No its not on here yet, im sure all motors are good and the remote is like new and camera looks fine , gimble arm snapped off when it came down hard( also has cracks on the shell at the seam).Im not sure what its worth but i have asking price of $225 here in Canada.

l can't pull the trigger at 225 but l'll keep ya in mind. Just lookin for something cheap to tinker with. I know it no longer has wi/fi but does it still fly?

I don't have the battery for Standard
The batteries are the same for all Phantom 3 models. Any Phantom 3 charger can be used to charge the batteries.

Reactions: Ben Sandwith
The batteries are the same for all Phantom 3 models. Any Phantom 3 charger can be used to charge the batteries.

Thx for the info. I guessed the same. But as I don't have a P3 STD , I advised him how to figure out if the chargers are exchangeable.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik