Charging Phantom batteries

Reaction score
I just purchased 2 spare Phantom batteries for my DJI FC40. When I plug them into the charger, (and I am doing it correctly), I get no red lights whatsoever but the green light just flashes. I have left it plugged in overnight, but nothing changes. They will fire up the DJI but only for a few minutes. What am I doing wrong??

wendyq said:
I just purchased 2 spare Phantom batteries for my DJI FC40. When I plug them into the charger, (and I am doing it correctly), I get no red lights whatsoever but the green light just flashes. I have left it plugged in overnight, but nothing changes. They will fire up the DJI but only for a few minutes. What am I doing wrong??
Don't leave in overnight is all I will say here.....

Deleted.

sounds like u arn't plugging in the balance plug also. both need to be connected for the battery to chg

Wedeliver said:
sounds like u arn't plugging in the balance plug also. both need to be connected for the battery to chg

+1

I'm not sure if it's the case with these LiPo's however conventional LiPo's definitely don't need the balance lead to charge, only if you want to balance each cell and charge it.

May well be different for these batteries, though.

Original poster said:
I'm not sure if it's the case with these LiPo's however conventional LiPo's definitely don't need the balance lead to charge, only if you want to balance each cell and charge it.

May well be different for these batteries, though.
The batteries aren't different, the charger is. It's a very basic balance-only charger.

I have the same problem. I plug in the battery connector wire and the balance wire and the only light I get on the charger is a flashing green status light. The cell lights do not light.

simply put if the green light still flashes the balance plug on the side isnt plugged in right.
Check the pins on the charger and the inside hioles on the connector.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj