Charging Phantom 2 battery with Phantom 3 charger?

I'm in the uk and have had no problems at all with it to be honest

Neon Euc

Another question, can a phantom lose power when it's at a cold temperature, just that it randomly started automatically descending with my "good battery" last night, as in when I tried to give it full power, it limited itself to a certain height and then started coming down at a reasonable speed until it finally managed to get the power it needed... It's cold at night in the UK now, so I'm wondering if that could be the problem

The Phantom won't just land. It reports the status of the battery as well as gives warning at low battery, return to home and auto landing. I'd highly recommend that you turn on the voltage display in the app. What was the battery level (percentage) and how far away were you from the take off point?

You may also want to use the services of heathydrones.com and upload your flight logs so that you can see a good breakdown of the messages and status of the flight. This would probably answer all of your questions.

The Phantom won't just land. It reports the status of the battery as well as gives warning at low battery, return to home and auto landing. I'd highly recommend that you turn on the voltage display in the app. What was the battery level (percentage) and how far away were you from the take off point?

You may also want to use the services of heathydrones.com and upload your flight logs so that you can see a good breakdown of the messages and status of the flight. This would probably answer all of your questions.

You're assuming that the OP is flying P2 vision+ and has RTH for critical low battery check box checked. Without the RTH checked the P2 will land automatically when at 15% or 10.5v wherever it is.

Another question, can a phantom lose power when it's at a cold temperature, just that it randomly started automatically descending with my "good battery" last night, as in when I tried to give it full power, it limited itself to a certain height and then started coming down at a reasonable speed until it finally managed to get the power it needed... It's cold at night in the UK now, so I'm wondering if that could be the problem

Yes cold weather will effect battery performance.

I have the P2 Standard, thank you for your advice though... The P2 standard doesn't connect to any app which is a downer...

I have the P2 Standard, thank you for your advice though... The P2 standard doesn't connect to any app which is a downer...

If you are using a windows 10 OS you may have a problem with DJI's software. What you need to download for a PC is the P2 assistant software v3.8, P2 RC assistant software v1.2 and the windows driver installer. The latter has to be loaded into the P2 before it will recognize the assistant software. Also download the P2 user's manual v1.4 and please read it. Here's the link for the downloads: Phantom 2 - The Spirit Of Flight

Noe if you're using a Mac you need all but the windows driver. All the info for both computers is in the same link above just scroll down the page.

So I put my p2v+ battery in my p3p and it works the camera but it wont take off. But it hasnt started a fire.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20