Charger Question

Reaction score
I have been tidying my office and the nest of cables in it. The charger and the figure of 8 cable that goes with it have become separated.

I have loads of them but can someone tell me the markings on the one that came with it so I can match up the correct one. I like things to be right. Many thanks.

I have been tidying my office and the nest of cables in it. The charger and the figure of 8 cable that goes with it have become separated.

I have loads of them but can someone tell me the markings on the one that came with it so I can match up the correct one. I like things to be right. Many thanks.
1491119209338-1917311766.jpg
50 pics later got this if you can zoom in ,,hard to get clear picture,,,,,,,,I'm with the birds on that any cable work:)

Voltage conversion. Mains to battery

Your wall outlet is AC ... therefore your two pin plug is fine ...

The 'brick' the cable plugs into is a 240 / 110V to 17.4V converter itself ... its the 'brick' itself that does the conversion - not the cable ...

Any suitable ended cable from a stereo, kitchen appliance, shaver ... you name it ... it doesn't care.

Nigel

Is that the bit that is on the plug not the block

Yes, those are the markings on the original cord (US plug). But, as others told you, it doesn't really matter... any cable with the same "figure 8" connector - as you call it - would be good.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl