Charger adapter for phantom 2 batteries

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know if someone is selling an adapter for the phantom 2 batteries that makes it possible to charge, discharge and balance it on at regular lipo charger? It's a hassle when I'm not able to discharge those batteries without using the Phanthom 2 itself.

Best reg.

The phantom 2 battery has all the charging and balancing circuitry built in. You can substitute a Pb battery charger for the 12 volt supply. As for discharging, switch the battery on as you do to power up the phantom and connect it to a load.

I use my IMAX B6AC as a load.

riblit said:
The phantom 2 battery has all the charging and balancing circuitry built in. You can substitute a Pb battery charger for the 12 volt supply. As for discharging, switch the battery on as you do to power up the phantom and connect it to a load.

I use my IMAX B6AC as a load.

Hi, and thanks for your reply. I also have a IMAX B6AC. What kind of cable to you use to connect it?

Best reg.

pureandrustic said:
Hi, and thanks for your reply. I also have a IMAX B6AC. What kind of cable to you use to connect it?

Best reg.

I bought a phantom 2 battery connector for about $8.00 and put a plug on the end to plug into the charger cable. The plugs on the IMAX are Deans - available from hobbyking. I use a combination of Deans and XT60 connectors and have adaptors to go from one to the other. I think I found the Phantom 2 connector on eBay.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20