Channel hack... What does it mean??

Reaction score
H
1473214527785.jpg

Hi guys... So I have seen people mention channel hack. But not sure what it's meant to do? Does it give you better distance to fly and not lose signal? Thanks in advanced

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thank you for the reply... I did click on the Dropbox link in one of the threads but it's a dead link. Do you know where I can get the download file from?

Thank you for the reply... I did click on the Dropbox link in one of the threads but it's a dead link. Do you know where I can get the download file from?

Android users such as yourself, can go to this single post:
32 ch hack

Since you are in the UK, be sure to read the notes in that post about allowing custom settings.

FYI:
Apple users can go to this singe post:
More channels hack

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
Android users such as yourself, can go to this single post:
32 ch hack

Since you are in the UK, be sure to read the notes in that post about allowing custom settings.

FYI:
Apple users can go to this singe post:
More channels hack
Brilliant. Thank you for the link... I will try later. I did notice then when I go Into the app I have channels between 11-22 but as soon as I then the controller and phantom on that option disappeared. Hope that this will sought that out for me. Can't wait till I try it :)

Brilliant. Thank you for the link... I will try later. I did notice then when I go Into the app I have channels between 11-22 but as soon as I then the controller and phantom on that option disappeared. Hope that this will sought that out for me. Can't wait till I try it :)

You won't notice any difference if you are getting good video signal at distance already. This hack allows you to use the upper 2.4Ghz channels that DJI should not have allowed in the first place. This does not boost the signal, it only allows you to use different channels that may not have as much interference. If you look at channels 11-22 you will probably already see channels that are just as good (20-22 are usually pretty clean).

Reactions: Neon Euc
You won't notice any difference if you are getting good video signal at distance already. This hack allows you to use the upper 2.4Ghz channels that DJI should not have allowed in the first place. This does not boost the signal, it only allows you to use different channels that may not have as much interference. If you look at channels 11-22 you will probably already see channels that are just as good (20-22 are usually pretty clean).
Wow.. Thanks for the update :) I think I will stock to what I have... Don't want to be to greedy I guess ;-p

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj