Changing screens in P4P+

Reaction score
Can I clear out all the data so that I can compose a photo without letters and numbers blocking some of the view?

How can I change shutter speed for still images? I tried depressing the dial, but it skips over shutter speed.

Can I clear out all the data so that I can compose a photo without letters and numbers blocking some of the view?

If I understand correctly, you are getting the image out of the display screen. Get it from SD card, that doesn't have any telemetry data.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
How can I change shutter speed for still images? I tried depressing the dial, but it skips over shutter speed.
Push the thumbwheel in to select the field you want to change.
You can toggle through them and when the one you want is blue, then turn the wheel to shange the setting.

Yes, it is possible to go full screen without any data.
Mine does it accidentally almost every flight.
Swiping from the right seems to put the data back.
Try swiping left or right to work out what does it?

Swipe down from the top of the screen in DJI GO to switch to full screen mode. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to exit full screen mode.

How can I change shutter speed for still images?
You can access the camera settings from the menu below the shutter button on the right side of the DJI GO app. The shutter speed is not adjustable in all camera modes. Check out the following video for an overview of the camera settings in the various modes:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20