Changing gains??? Have u done Anything?

Reaction score
Hi there

I read so many people speaking about changin the gains..
Could you explain me what this gain is?
I have a fc40 with 9450 props on, i havent changed Anything, have you changed any gains? And what does it do?

Regards Nicolai

Gains are the settings that the Naza flight control uses to fly with.
If your Phantom is flying good then you don't need to change anything . If you add lots of weight like camers ,gimbal ,FPV etc. then it changes the way the Naza reacts to wind and radio commands.

http://www.dji.com/info/spotlight/what- ... -gain-mean

Holrits said:
Hi there

I read so many people speaking about changin the gains..
Could you explain me what this gain is?
I have a fc40 with 9450 props on, i havent changed Anything, have you changed any gains? And what does it do?

Regards Nicolai

changing gains are making your inputs more responsive. .02 inserted :lol: :geek:

I wonder about this. The last time I flew my FC40, everything was stock. The next time I fly it, it'll have a Walkera G-2D, SJ5000+, Boscam TS321, Buzzer and two small Rhino batteries attached to it. I will use my Vision Plus Props to fly (9443?) as I hear that helps with thrust and battery life.

Should I adjust gains or fly first and see? Don't want it wobbling around or anything x)

Hi. This is my first post here. I'm planning to try the 9450 blades and I was wondering if anyone can recommend gain settings.

I haven't changed my settings ever and have put gimbal and cams on and off with different size batteries. I fly 9450 props also and carbon fiber 9443s. I wouldn't mess with it...if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl